Get the Look: Simple Living Kitchen
When we fill our homes with quality things that we love wholeheartedly, we connect more deeply with our space. As you walk around my home, I want you to feel at ease knowing that you can touch things and feel their unique textures, pick up a coffee cup and find out where it was made, and dry your hands with a handwoven towel. There’s a unique way to bring the simple living look in your own home by choosing pieces that reflect intention and purpose.
If there’s one thing I’ve learned from living in a small space, it’s how important it has been to decorate with intention. With little storage room, almost everything is displayed openly. Since I only have room for essentials, choosing quality over quantity means having just the right amount. I love the feeling of functionality when everything has a purpose and each item has a story behind it. Here are some of my favorite pieces that reflect neutral qualities and timeless purpose.
1.Terra Cotta Pitcher from McGee&Home.
2. Juliska Macrame Placemats from Bloomingdales.
3. Kurry Utensil Holder from Exir Home.
5. White Marble Spoon Rest from McGee&Co.
6. Abbot Stripe Hand Towel from McGee&Co.
7. Organic Natural Serving Board from Exir Home.
8. Italian Water Glasses from World Market.
11.Marble Cheese Knives from Pottery Barn.
12. Original Fig Hand Soap by Murchison-Hume.
13. Malta Woven Wool Rug from McGee&Co.